- For application in an aqueous solution.
- Relatively long life time.
- Aqueous reference electrode with a saturated KCl as an internal solution.
E0=198 mV vs RHEK （25°C）
∗ The reference potential is the measured value using RHEK reversible hydrogen electrode kit (Cat. No. 013373).
- Material: Polymethylpentene is used, because of the excellent chemical resistance characteristics.
- Liquid junction: Ceramics is used. (∗If you keep the electrode immersed in an alkaline solution for a long time, life time will be shortened.)
|012167||RE-1CP Reference electrode (Ag/AgCl/Saturated KCl)||Ceramics||saturated KCl||Polymethyl pentene||SVC-2, SVC-3, VC-4, Bulk electrolysis, RRDE, EQCM|
∗ Keep the reference electrode in a cold dark place.
∗ Take care when you open and unseal the electrode. The liquid junction tip could be taken out when you pull the black protector.
We dispatch worldwide
For purchases that exceeds $100